Princess Peach HENTAI! Princess Peach HENTAI!

They're here...

It was pretty creepy to watch, but when it's just a loop... Perhaps that's what you're going for, television is the same crud over and over...

LordZeebmork responds:

it could be interpreted that way but in reality I'm just too lazy to make anything other than shitty loops

-Stick Figure Dash- -Stick Figure Dash-

??!!

That was certainly something completely different and unexpected for me, nice one!

BlackBomberInd responds:

It was different? =) Yay! Thanks for the comment!
-Blayke

Evil Santa Evil Santa

I guess I didn't get it.

I take it your kinda moody when it gets to be around the holiday season, either case (despite your seizure warning) it would have been nice if you toned the rapidly flashing part down a bit. That was something I could do without.

Qweety responds:

I suppose and no I'm not moody it's just something I felt like doing.

This Way This Way

Very Nice

The visual style is definetely something that I like, I guess it's about how liberating music can be (that's what I walked away with). Hope to see more like this.

CrunchyOrphan responds:

Thanks! I liked the styles I was playing around with, especially with the brushes, and the loose style. I think that's what I made the video about, like how the guy doesn't really know what to do, so he just goes to music, where everything's cool. I was thinking about making another one, maybe with Led Zeppelin music, because they have become pretty popular again. Any suggestions or requests =) ? It feels great to have a fan, and I appreciate the nice review!

The Christmas Crisis 3 The Christmas Crisis 3

Enjoyed it.

This is one of those flashes that made me think, "It's still going?" and I really liked the Gandalf nod at the end. The only downer I can think of is the voices... but not everybody can get ahold of good voice overs so that shouldn't be considered a negative at all in my book, thanks!

madarkwasp responds:

Glad you enjoyed the Flash movie! To be honest, it was meant to be a short Flash, since I only had 2 months to animate it, yet strangely...I got it right up to the 16,000 frame limit.

Enjoyed your review, Have a great Holiday!